Monday, May 24, 2010



Photo-shoot  for the radio show - Weekend Breakfast on UCT Radio 104.5FM 6-9AM Saturdays and Sundays where I am a news reader / co-host... This is the whole Breakfast gang; Myself (Boipelo Seswane), Mike Mpofu the DJ, Andrew Gilliam sports news reader and Carla De Souza music feature lady... Places the idea of knowing that I'm doing something right in a clear perspective. They say success is only as close as you want it to be and from where I am I imagine it far closer than even I can see it, funny story... Oprah once said that one needs to dream big because the only person that can dream way huger than you is God... She was quite right I think. If you limit yourself to just what society feels you should have you will obviously get just below that so if you go all out then you will reach for only the best in everything you do... All I'm saying is things are looking mighty fine from where I'm standing and not even my height will get in the way of the awesome things that await me Just saying... But otherwise soppiness aside... WATCH THIS SPACE!

Photography by: Thaheer Mullins (2010)
Model: Boipelo Seswane

No comments:

Post a Comment