Saturday, May 22, 2010

                                                                              Music, in our memory.



As we lay, hands clasped
And hearts telling a story.
We found unknown
To ourselves and memory
That this music
Would lead to that kiss.

Finding all sense of memory
In the kiss
It is all there, Our story
Told but unknown
Capital to our sense of music
Where beats are clasped.

Maybe it didn’t sound like music
When you first found the story
Amongst the pages clasped
Together by ideas, memory
Where only the unknown
Knew to look and kiss.

The idea of your memory
In the kiss
Warm, real, my music
Is reborn even as unknown
As it is. My story
Will be found and clasped.

Even within the secrets of music
I could not hide my story
Hard as I tried in memory
To keep it clasped
In my thought unknown
To your lips, your kiss.

Its out now, the story
Death was far as you clasped
my hand in yours and kiss
me once again. unknown
to others is our memory
of the beat of our music.

Indeed time stands no chance in the story
Where our kiss took place. Clasped in our memory
Forever to be music unknown.


Image by: Boipelo Seswane (2009)
Model: Boipelo Seswane

No comments:

Post a Comment